About Us NRI Marital Disputes

NRI marital disputes

To provide a single window timely solution to the problems of aggrieved women deserted by their NRI spouses due to domestic violence or any other fraudulent behavior, an integrated Nodal Agency (INA) under the Ministry of Women and Child Development, Government of India has been constituted.

The aggrieved women may file/send their petition/complaint with all documents to the Integrated Nodal Agency (INA), whose coordinates are as below:

NRI Cell,
National Commission for Women
Plot No. 21, Jasola Institution Area
New-Delhi-110 025
Helpline : 7827-170-170
website: http://ncw.nic.in
e-mail: nricell-ncw@nic.in